Our Intensive English Program (IEP) offers more than 56 years of experience meeting the academic, professional, and social needs of international students from more than 100 countries. Our curriculum emphasizes preparing individuals for academic and professional success.
Highlights of the IEP include
- Highly experienced faculty with advanced degrees
- Individualized attention
- 20 hours of core classes per week plus elective course options
- Access to academic counseling and advising
- Assistance for both on-campus and off-campus housing
- State-of-the-art resources and facilities of a world-renowned university
Students can also participate in numerous extracurricular student activities including
- A conversation partner program
- Day trips
- Sporting events
- Volunteer work
Georgia Tech’s Language Institute is a member of both the UCIEP (Consortium of University and College Intensive English Programs), and the AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs), organizations that promote standards of excellence in English as a second language training in the US.
Tuition for new students is due on the first day of class. Tuition for continuing students is due during Phase I of the Registration Period prior to the start of the session.
*If you decide to study start part time, you have the following options:
1. One course (choose one from grammar, reading, writing, speaking/listening) - study 5 hours per week - cost $535
2. Two courses (choose two from grammar, reading, writing, speaking/listening) - study 10 hours per week - cost $1070
3. Three courses (choose three from grammar, reading, writing, speaking/listening) - study 15 hours per week - cost $1605
Living on campus is an excellent way to practice English. When rooms are available, students will be assigned to the same dormitories as regular Georgia Tech students, so there will be plenty of opportunities to practice English.
Dormitory Apartments: Students have an individual room, but share their bathroom with one or two other students. All apartments have four or six bedrooms. Bedrooms are furnished with a bed, desk, wardrobe, dresser, and chair. All apartment residents share a living room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen has a refrigerator, oven/stove, dishwasher, and microwave.The cost is approximately $4,063 a semester (4 months) plus an $80 application fee.
Search and apply!