David Game College is committed to providing high quality education, ensuring that all students experience rapid learning and achieve their full academic potential. Our strategic vision is clear – select and develop the very best tutors and successfully blend traditional values with the most useful elements of modern technology for learning. With a focus on numeracy and literacy, we take care to make sure that students understand the importance of detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture. We encourage and foster a learning environment that is tolerant and respects the beliefs and values of all. In this regard, the College is non-denominational and welcomes everyone.
Values that unite the College include:
• Endeavour and resilience
• Tolerance and respect for others
• Not being limited or defined by the past
We want our students to be optimistic about their futures and to be prepared to push themselves to achieve the extraordinary. For us there are no barriers to learning; students should be encouraged to break free from any limiting self-doubts, and not be constrained by the past.
In accepting the offer of a place at David Game College:
- All students must pay a deposit of £350 towards fees as soon as they are accepted in order to reserve their place on a course; this is inclusive of a £100 registration fee.
- At least one month before the start of the course, a further £750 is due (taking the deposit to £1100).
- International students (non-EU) who require a letter of acceptance for Visa purposes are required to pay a deposit towards fees of £3100 before this letter can be issued.
- Students who require accommodation must pay an additional deposit of £200 to reserve College accommodation.
- The remaining fees must be paid each Term, during the first week.
- If an international student provides proof that the student visa has been refused, then all fees paid will be refunded, with the exception of £100 which is taken as a non-refundable registration fee. In all other cases, deposits are taken as non-refundable, except at the discretion of the Principal.
- Tuition fees must be paid yearly in advance or in two instalments as per the fees schedule. If the January instalment is split into two halves a £50 surcharge will be made. For any other arrangement there will be a surcharge of £100. Fees may be sent to the College, or paid direct to the College Bank Account*.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from the College, one term’s advance notice must be given. Failure to provide such notice will mean that one term’s fees will be charged.
London is a popular city to live in and we will help you to find reasonably priced accommodation. The College owns a number of apartments and rooms within a short distance of Notting Hill Gate for students studying our A level and GCSEcourses. There is a choice between self-catering and half-board and between single or shared rooms. Residences have cooking facilities and a washing machine and individual rooms have their own refrigerator and television. Some have an ensuite bathroom and on-site Warden employed by the College. For students over the age of 18, we also have access to managed accommodation very near Notting Hill Gate.
A three-storey Victorian house on Dawes Road, which provides self-catering accommodation for up to 12 students, 8 minutes’ walk from Fulham Broadway Underground station
Fairholme House is a 3 storey Victorian building with a basement, on the corner of Fairholme Road and Glenstanes Road. It provides accommodation for 15 students at a time. All rooms are with central heating, wash basin, TV and fridge; four rooms are ensuite and 3 are studios.
Penywern House is a five-storey Victorian house on Penywern Road, which provides self-catering accommodation for up to 20 students, only 3 minutes’ walk from Earl’s Court underground station.
Shepherd’s Bush House
Shepherd’s Bush House is a four-storey Edwardian House, 5 minutes’ walk from Shepherd’s Bush Underground and Overground station. Divided into five flats, it provides accommodation for up to 20 students.
There are six one-bedroom flats in this three-storey building on Fulham Road. The accommodation is suitable for professionals, 8 minutes’ walk from Gloucester Road and 12 minutes’ walk from South Kensington Underground station.
Notting Hill Residence (Half-Board)
NHG residence is located in a quiet residential street, close to Notting Hill Gate Underground station. The house has accommodation for 272 residents, but our students occupy only 11 single rooms and 8 shared rooms.
Search and apply!